“You” shall mean any end user of the service provided by TMG publisher or any individual whose personal data are collected by TMG publisher.
“Personal data” shall mean any personal data related to you (i.e. any information that may personally identify you or may be related to you) as collected by TMG publisher.
“Service” shall mean any product or service used by you in accordance with TMG publisher (including websites).
2. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
2.1 Why does TMG publisher collect your personal data?
TMG publisher needs your personal data to provide its services (e.g., payment to you, distribution of your music, answering your questions, monitoring your account, provision of new opportunities, contacting you for updates, streamlining the use of our website, delivery of new products, and quality user experience).
2.2 What personal data does TMG publisher collect?
Personal data collected by TMG publisher directly from you:
We think that the basic personal data will be required, which may include all or any part of the following:
- Name of the end user or the account owner;
- Postal address and geographic location;
- E-mail addresses and telephone numbers;
- Technical information specified in Section 5 below (cookie files, IP address, etc.)
- Credit/payment card details to collect different fees and charges for the services;
- Bank account and/or Tinkoff account details for payment of funds payable as part of the services;
- Your social insurance number and/or tax identification number (if you subscribe for any services requiring collection of such information);
- Any personal information that may be used to remind you about your TMG publisher account login and/or password.
TMG publisher may also collect:
- Any other personal data that you may provide as and when required at your own choice.
- Nonpersonal data, including the titles of your songs and albums and related performers; year when your records were made/published; names of individuals or legal entities owning and controlling the rights to songs, albums, and/or works of art delivered to TMG publisher. Such information can be used to monitor how albums/songs sell for rating diagrams.
TMG publisher may also set up a system enabling you to buy and/or send gift certificates or references to any other content or services to other TMG publisher users, family members, friends, or contacts. For this purpose, TMG publisher may require personal information on the recipient but only for the purposes it is collected for.
Personal data collected by TMG publisher from third parties:
Personal data may be provided to TMG publisher by any third parties to which you have provided your personal data under the privacy policies of such third parties to which you gave your consent (e.g., social network platforms like Twitter, Facebook, SoundCloud, Instagram, MixCloud, etc.). In particular, TMG publisher may obtain a permission to access the end pages of such third parties and the data related to your pages (including, without limitation, the ‘page access token’, ‘page administration’, ‘show page list’, ‘publish pages’, ‘user ID’ and any public information published on user pages (including graphics).
If you use our services to connect to any third-party services (including social network platforms as defined above), TMG publisher may also archive some information about you and your activities, including, inter alia, user content (communications, messages, comments, pages, profiles, graphics, channels, and communications via the social network platforms, etc.), additional information on the customer profiles (age, gender, employer, occupation, geographic location, educational background, habits, and preferences, etc.).
3. PERSONAL DATA USE
3.1. Personal data use by TMG publisher
Make sure that the data controller processes your personal data mostly to:
- Manage your TMG publisher account,
- Provide services to you and other customers (including set up of content delivery to third parties, content identification, offers of the website or any other web tools, etc.,
- Support, protect, and improve its services and operation system,
- Make sure that the service and your use of the service comply with the current legislation.
As and when required, TMG publisher may offer you a voluntary survey or questionnaire regarding our current or prospective services or products.
3.2 Does TMG publisher disclose personal data to any parties?
Using the services of TMG publisher, you agree that TMG publisher may provide information related to the sale of your records to any third parties, aggregate such information in the form of diagrams and other comparative information materials as well as distribute it in any manner.
Your personal information may also be disclosed to any third parties if required by law. Besides, if TMG publisher receives a notice that the content you have placed in the Internet using the service breaches any third party rights, TMG publisher may at its discretion in good faith disclose your personal information to such third party.
3.3 Where are the personal data stored and transferred?
Despite the aforesaid, if the law applicable to your personal data requires to store them in your country, it may be stored in this way.
How long will TMG publisher store your personal data?
TMG publisher will store your personal data until your TMG publisher account is closed, provided that you have not required its removal under Section 6 below.
Please, note that some of your personal data may remain in our records even after your account is closed (e.g., to confirm the use of the services, process third party claims within the applicable limitation period, etc.
4. PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
TMG publisher shall make adequate administrative, technical, and physical measures to protect your personal data from theft, illegal use, unauthorized access, disclosure, and modification. TMG publisher used and will continue to use commercially motivated efforts to ensure protection of your personal data.
Although there are always some people trying to steal information, we stick with the industry custom security standards designed for protection and prevention of unauthorized access, disclosure, and use of your personal data. We use the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption for credit cards and bank transactions. Due to this security level, a browser supporting SSL shall be used, e.g., Safari, Netscape Navigator 3.0 (or later), or Internet Explorer.
Besides, TMG publisher shall limit access of employees to databases containing personal data and implement confidentiality requirements in respect of employees that need to know such information.
You are free to create user name and password that will be known only to you to protect access to your TMG publisher account. For further protection of your information, you should frequently change your password and use only SSL supporting browsers.
5. Technical information (IP addresses, cookies, etc.)
The following cookie files are used in the TMG publisher properties:
- Technical cookies: required for efficient operation and navigation;
- Analytical cookies: for TMG publisher performance features monitoring and traffic analysis;
- Profile cookies: for creation of user profiles and delivery of advertising corresponding to such profiles.
Many websites collect nonpersonal information and store it in log files (e.g., IP address, browser type, entrance/exit pages, operational system, date/time, etc.). Nothing in that information can identify you directly. We believe that this technology can be used in accordance with the generally accepted industry practice.
You can set up your browser so as to be notified when cookies are on, thus being able to reject or turn them off (use the “Help” function of your browser). However, note that some parts or functions of TMG publisher or websites may not operate if you turn off the cookies.
6. WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER
6.1. You warrant that you will communicate to trust only your data and the data of third parties that you are authorized to communicate with. Similarly, if you use a TMG publisher service from the account, you guarantee that this account is your personal account, or a personal account you have authorized access to, and you are authorized to administer such an account.
6.2. You shall defend and hold harmless TMG publisher of all and any claims or actions arising from violation of Section 8.1 above.
6.3. If TMG publisher launches any services on the basis of a community (such as billboards, blogs, instant messages, etc.), please, note that any information you share via such services can be seen by any other users and can be seen, collected and used by other participants. TMG publisher shall not be liable for any personal data you have selected to post in such a way and you shall be fully responsible for any content you place.